刺客信条:余烬

  Assassin's Creed:Embers

Posted by     Keyon                      on February 23, 2018

When I was a young man,

当我还是个年轻的小伙子

I had liberty, but I did not see it.

我拥有自由,却从未认知

I had time, but I did not know it.

我拥有时间,却毫不知情

And I had love, but I did not feel it.

而我亦拥有爱,却从未感觉到

Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three.

直到数十年过去后,我才真正理解这三项的意义

And now, the twilight of my life, misunderstanding has past into contentment.

而现在,垂暮之年的我,这领悟让我感到满足

Love, liberty, and time: once was so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward.

曾经能自由支配的爱,自由以及时间,是支持我前进的动力

And love, most especially, mia caro.

而爱,是最特别的一个, 亲爱的

For you, our children, our brothers and sisters.

为你,为我们的孩子以及为我们的兄弟姐妹们

And for the vast and wonderful world that gives us lives and keeps us guessing,

为这赐予我们生命与惊奇的广阔,精彩的世界

endless affection,mio Sofia,

至死不渝的挚爱, 我的索菲亚

Forever yours, Ezio Auditore

永远属于你的, Ezio Auditore

没有英雄迟暮的悲凉,只有无以复加的温暖,在暖色调的背景中,Ezio的人生画上一个句号。

没人能抵挡生活与时间的刻蚀,即便英雄也是如此。